Thursday, June 19, 2008

Printing with Great prices & Great Quality: Overnightprints.com

I was recently in the need for some business cards for Team Cowboy and decided to give overnightprints.com a try. A year or two ago, I requested a sample kit from Americasprinter.com, and their quality is definitely amazing, and I was waiting for the opportunity to purchase from them (which, by the way, is probably a retailer's dream -- a customer waiting for the "opportunity" to give them business even after a couple of years). Anyhow, I started going through the motions to order with AmericasPrinter.com only to find that they don't even have online ordering! I reluctantly faxed in my order (as they require), and waited for a call back from a sales rep. A couple of hours later someone called me and said a rep would contact me either later that day or the next day. I'm already a bit annoyed at this point since I had to fax the order, and now I have to wait possibly until tomorrow? I decided to go with someone else. Maybe they should consider better customer service and online ordering! By the way, they never did call me but I received an order confirmation email literally about 24 hours after I initially placed the order. I promptly replied and let them know to cancel it and that I had gone with someone else.

That someone else was Overnightprints.com. Their web site was simple, their prices were great, and although I didn't have any samples in hand, I decided to give them a go. They even have an option to do rounded corners on business cards for a small upcharge.

I just got the cards today and they are GREAT. Free UV gloss on both sides (my design is on a white background so fingerprints are not really visible anyhow), and the color is deep & rich without any banding I've seen on some "professional" prints. I got 500 cards for $39.95 plus the rounded corners were $10 more total. I could have got 1000 for $49.95 (+ rounded corners), which is only $10 more, but I figured 500 would last me plenty long. Another cool thing about them is that you can order small runs of business cards -- as few as 100. This is great for small events with unique designs.

Anyhow, check them out, I highly recommend them and will use them again. FYI, they do Postcards, Flyers, Brochures, Letterhead , Greeting Cards & Envelopes as well.

[Update 6/23/07] Just received my sample pack in the mail. As expected, all great stuff. Heavy cardstock, UV glossy options, EXCELLENT full color (even with photos). I highly recommend overnightprints.com!

1 comment:

Free Business Card Bailout said...

If you think the prices were great before you should try out the bailout they are offering for 500 free cards